Wednesday 15 May 2013

May Wishlist

I noticed that a lots of bloggers do a monthly wishlist on products that they are lusting over and decided to do one for this month. There have been a lot of items that I have been drooling this month (most of them quite pricey).


  1. Prada Saffiano Lux Tote: Been lusting over these since god knows when. I know a lot of people have this now but I just love how classic and structured it looks.
  2. Chanel Vitalumiere: I've heard a lot of good things about it but it's just too expensive here
  3. Egyptian Magic: The weather is becoming colder and drier. I've heard about the great moisturising properties of this product.
  4. YSL rouge volupte
  5. Candydoll products 
  6. Ferragamo shoes: I have been lusting over these for over a year now. Can never bring myself to buy them. Maybe one day? 
  7. Wildfox sweaters: I've seen some cute designs and have been told that this brand has the most comfortable sweaters. But damn they're expensive!
Have been a bit busy the past few days so I haven't got time to do any reviews. Will get one up ASAP!

I was on google images and typed in 'candydoll blushes' and was surprised to see my face on the first page. Misa, you are there too!



What is on your wishlist this May? Do any of you own any of the items and would you recommend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment