Tuesday 21 May 2013

[Review] Naruko's Rose &Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Moisturiser

Hey guys! How is everyone?
Today, I will be doing a review on Naruko's Rose&Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Moisturiser. Now that winter has hit Sydney, the weather has become a lot drier and so much colder. My skin has definitely suffered from wind burns and the dry conditions. 
Naruko was developed by Niuer who is affectionately known as the 'beauty king' in Taiwan. You can find out more about the brand and it's story here.
I had bought several of their products from their Rose&Snow Fungus and Narcissus line from the Australian website and loved it. Being a Taiwanese brand, I was surprised to see a stall set up in my local Westfield. Regardless, I was happy to rediscover this brand and picked up the moisturiser for my parched skin.
image credits: Naruko Australia
The Rose&Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic moisturiser is suitable for all Skin types, especially dr, dehydrated skin. It provides in-depth hydrating and long lasting moisture  resulting in smooth fine lines, tightened pores and softened skin.
Rose Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic moisturiser helps to keep skin healthy, tender and translucent.
image credits: Naruko Australia

The company recommends applying the moisturiser with a cotton pad, however, I just apply it normally with my hands and fingers and they seem to do the job.
For those who don't know what Snow Fungus is, it's not as gross as it sounds. It's actually quite yummy in desserts and is known for its beneficial properties for the skin.



What I Think
The milky, light emulsion absorbs well into the skin and does a great job at hydrating the skin. After applying this I feel that my skin is more radiant. However, as it is so light, I feel like it won't be enough for the winter and top it off with a thicker moisturiser. It would be perfect for use alone in Summer when it is warmer and more humid.
There is a subtle scent of roses, so this might not be for those who do not like the smell of roses.

The one thing I dislike about the product is it's packaging. The way it is packaged makes it really difficult to dispense and control the amount of product that you pour out. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase this and other's in the range for it's affordability and its moisturising properties.

Have you guys heard of this brand before? What do you think about its products?


No comments:

Post a Comment